From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-25 10:44:45

Ralph,

I plan to attend the meeting in person, assuming that I get the approval
to enter LANL (which I haven't yet). I will return to Houston on
Saturday, so I have plenty of time on Friday.

The only point which is difficult for me is to start at 7am in the
morning (at least on thursday), since I will reach my hotel at White
Rocks between 1 and 2am in the morning. (My flight comes in at
Albuquerque at around 10.30 pm on wednesday, and by the time I pick up
the rental car and drive to White Rocks, it can become quite late....)
Could we maybe start a little later that day, e.g. 8am or 9am?

Thanks
Edgar

Ralph H Castain wrote:
> Yo folks
>
> I need to do a little planning and it would help a bunch to have a
> preliminary head count. Could you please let me know (a) if you plan to
> participate in the tutorial, and (b) indicate if in-person or remote?
>
> For an agenda, my thought is that we will start at 7am Mountain time (that's
> 9am Eastern) and stop around 2pm Mountain (4pm Eastern) both days so we keep
> things as manageable as possible for our European participants.
>
> Comments on the agenda are welcome. I hope to put something out a little
> later today.
>
> Ralph

Edgar Gabriel
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science          email:gabriel_at_[hidden]
University of Houston                   http://www.cs.uh.edu/~gabriel
Philip G. Hoffman Hall, Room 524        Tel: +1 (713) 743-3857
Houston, TX-77204, USA                  Fax: +1 (713) 743-3335