From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-22 12:45:37

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 05:44:49PM +0200, Adrian Knoth wrote:

> I'm glad to announce a first working version of IPv4+IPv6 orte.
>
> It contains:
> - IPv6 interface discovery on Linux
> - a single orte/mca/oob/tcp component
> - a single module (no multiple instances)
> - two listening sockets
> - two connecting sockets

Since now, Solaris IPv6 interface discovery is working, too.

> This work is still based on OpenMPI-v1.1, but I'll port
> it to the v1.2 svn checkout, hopefully until the end
> of the week ;)

It's based on 1.2-svn since last weekend.

> It will then appear in the svn-/tmp/.

It won't appear in svn-/tmp/ until our local mandarin manages
to finish his vacation and sign the license paper. If you
need/want to access the code, see next paragraph: ;)

--
mail: adi_at_[hidden]  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP: v2-key via keyserver
Eine Schraube ohne Nagel ist ein Gewinde.