From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-12 11:44:49

Hi,

I'm glad to announce a first working version of IPv4+IPv6 orte.

It contains:

   - IPv6 interface discovery on Linux
   - a single orte/mca/oob/tcp component
   - a single module (no multiple instances)
   - two listening sockets
   - two connecting sockets

The listening sockets always stay open, the connecting sockets
are tried concurrently and if one succeeds to connect (a real
orte connect, mca_oob_tcp_peer_connected()), the other one
will be closed.

Of course, Jeff's ipv6-configure-patch is also included.

This work is still based on OpenMPI-v1.1, but I'll port
it to the v1.2 svn checkout, hopefully until the end
of the week ;) It will then appear in the svn-/tmp/.

If someone is interested in the code right now, I could
create a snapshot of my svn working copy and put it
on the webserver.

--
mail: adi_at_[hidden]  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP: v2-key via keyserver
Die deutsche Telekom ist eine Organisation für Radsport. Das Geschaeft