From: Christian Siebert (christian.siebert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-12 06:07:24

Hi again,

there is a tiny portability problem located in ompi/tools/ompi_info/param.cc.
This code uses the asprintf() function, which is a GNU extension and
therefore not very portable. Fortunately, it is not hard to exchange
the line

   asprintf(&value_string, "%d", value_int);

with a separate buffer allocation and the ANSI C function sprintf()
(although I'd prefer a pre-allocated buffer). Tip: an integer (whether
signed or unsigned) has at most ceil(sizeof(int)*2.41) decimal digits
(don't forget the trailing null byte!).

   Christian

PS: Thanks Jeff for filing the last bug I've mailed.