From: Pak Lui (Pak.Lui_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-07 17:55:29

Hi Edgar,

I tried starting the persistent orted before running the client/server
executables without the MPI_Publish_name/MPI_Lookup_name, I am still
getting the same kind of failure, as reported by Rolf earlier (in trac#252).

The server prints the port and I feed in the port info to the client.
Could you point out what we should have done to make this work?

http://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/252

Thanks,
- Pak Lui
pak.lui_at_[hidden]