From: Eng. A.A. Isola (alfonso.isola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-07 17:41:48

But sorry why in the homepage is written:

"Features implemented or in
short-term development for Open MPI include:

    Full MPI-2 standards

"short-term" not scheduled? the Client-Server is the
most innovative spawning method in MPI2, and this is not very good that
OpenMPI don't have it if it wants become the "BEST" MPI2 distribuition
today available, for this moment MPICH2 and LAM are the best for
stability and functionality!

it> wrote:
>>> Second, you can not use right now
>>> accross multiple jobs, this is
unfortunatly a known bug.
>> Ohhhhh
>> noooooo!!!
>> This is a
tremendous news1 for me!!
>> But when you will
>> resolve this
>We don't have a schedule yet for resolving this - we have
some preliminary
>fixes in place in a prototype system, but we aren't
certain when those will
>move to the public release.
>> Then the
unique way is to use the
>> accept/connect routines with orte
>At the moment, that *should* work - however, it has not
been fully tested as