From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-07 17:25:27

On 9/7/06 3:12 PM, "Eng. A.A. Isola" <alfonso.isola_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> Second, you can not use right now MPI_Publish_name/MPI_Lookup_name
>> accross multiple jobs, this is unfortunatly a known bug.
>
> Ohhhhh
> noooooo!!!
> This is a tremendous news1 for me!!
>
> But when you will
> resolve this problem???

We don't have a schedule yet for resolving this - we have some preliminary
fixes in place in a prototype system, but we aren't certain when those will
move to the public release.

> Then the unique way is to use the
> accept/connect routines with orte daemon....

At the moment, that *should* work - however, it has not been fully tested as
the system evolves. Hopefully, it will help for now.