From: Josh Aune (ladros_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 00:42:51

I am writing up some interconnect/network debugging software that is
centered around ompi. What is the best set of functions to use to get
the best bandwidth and latency numbers for openmpi and why? I've been
asking around at work and some people say just send/recieve, though
some of the micro benchmarks I have looked at in the past used
isend/irecv. Can someone shed some light on this (or propose more
methods)?

Thanks,
josh