From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-16 02:43:51

It's just one of my data-type tests. It's not that it is very useful
all the time, it's purpose it's to test the checksum function. I just
needed one way to get random numbers. I will modify it in order to
use some other function. I don't want to have to add a function test
in configure just for a [slightly useful] test.

   george.