From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-12 03:36:06

Hi all -

Due to our building losing power tomorrow, all OSL-provided services
will be unavailable for the day. Since that's just about everything
@open-mpi.org, just about everything will be down tomorrow.

I apologize for the downtime - there is a new building going up next
to ours and they are doing major power distribution work.

Brian

Begin forwarded message: