From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-02 09:11:33

Hi,

as already mentioned some weeks ago, we plan to provide IPv6-support
for OpenMPI.

Before touching the code, we'd like to have a test environment to ensure
not to break anything.

There is a test/-directory, but the tests inside seem to be very basic,
no network testing or anything running longer than a few milliseconds ;)

Is there a better/larger testsuite available? Or how do you test
your code modifications?

TIA

--
mail: adi_at_[hidden]  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP: v2-key via keyserver
Der merkt halt, dass das seine muttermilch ist, die gerade übertragen wird.