From: Greg Watson (gwatson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-19 19:15:44

Hi all,

We've just run across a rather tricky issue. We're calling
opal_event_loop() to dispatch orte events to an orted that has been
launched separately. However if the orted dies for some reason (gets
a signal or whatever) then opal_event_loop() is calling exit().
Needless to say, this is not good behavior us. Any suggestions on how
to get around this problem?

Thanks,

Greg