From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-14 12:28:35

We just branched in Subversion for Open MPI v1.1. There are many
performance and feature enhancements in the 1.1 series as compared to
the 1.0 series; an abbreviated list of changes can be found here:

        http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi/branches/v1.1/NEWS

Nightly snapshots and a first alpha tarball are now available:

        Snapshots: http://www.open-mpi.org/nightly/v1.1/
        Alphas: http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.1/

Note that this is *not* stable software; we are just beginning the
release process on this branch.

Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems