From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-05 10:31:19

This is going to be influenced by how many processes bproc tells Open
MPI can be launched on each node.

Check out the FAQ for the -bynode and -byslot arguments to mpirun for
more details:

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running#mpirun-scheduling

This specific entry uses hostfiles as an example, but the issue is the
same for bproc -- the "hostfile" is simply implicitly supplied by bproc
(i.e., the node names and the available on each).