From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-05 08:44:22

I think that the best thing to do would be to add some relevant tests in
configure for IPv6 headers/types/whatever, and then put appropriate
#if's around in the code.

This won't guarantee to make it work, of course, but it'll be a good
start -- if it doesn't compile/work on a machine without IPv6 stuff,
then it's just a matter of adjusting the #if's, etc.