From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-03 09:26:09

I think that would be okay - certainly  makes a good starting point! If it becomes an issue later, we can revisit at that time.

Thanks
Ralph

Christian Kauhaus wrote:
Ralph Castain <rhc@lanl.gov>:

  Actually, we have some sensor network folks that are interested in
  using OpenRTE for their applications. Their platforms can be small
  microprocessors, many with custom mini-operating systems. Almost
  none support IPv6 nor have any knowledge of that protocol.

I see. Do you think that SUSv2[1] would be a good starting point? This
means that we can rely on getaddrinfo() but not on sockaddr_in6 and
friends. Is this ok?

Christian

[1] http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/