From: Galen M. Shipman (gshipman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-05 13:45:42

Hi Leslie,

To start I would try running the Intel test suite, you can find this
here: http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpi-test/tsuite.html there are
also several other test suites available on this site, this will give
you correctness first.
For benchmarks you may try the NAS Parallel Benchmarks found here:
http://www.nas.nasa.gov/Software/NPB/

Thanks,

Galen