From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-09 16:07:07

Nathan --

Ralph and I talked about this and decided not to bring it over to the
1.0 branch -- the fix uses new functionality that exists on the trunk
and not in the 1.0 branch. The fix could be re-crafted to use
existing functionality on the 1.0 branch (we're really trying to only
put bug fixes on the 1.0 branch -- not any new functionality) -- but
we didn't know if you cared. :-)

Do you mind if this fix stays on the trunk, or do you need it in the
v1.0 branch?

{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project
{+} http://www.open-mpi.org/