From: Ralph H. Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-09 10:40:49

Okay, it turned out that the counters were not being adjusted as
processes hit the INIT and LAUNCHED stages - just a case where that
hadn't been implemented yet. I've fixed that now (it was easier to
fix than go back) and the wireup_stdin function is now being called.

Brian: can you verify that things are working correctly now?

Thanks
Ralph