From: Leslie Watter (watter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-23 06:13:44

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for this explanation. It was very helpfull to me to understand
the function of BTL, specially about the correct sequence of the
function path.

I was wondering if this mail, can be included in a commentary inside
btl.h or an README file at the BTL base directory to help other people
too.

For now, I don't have more questions, :)

Thanks

Leslie

Leslie H. Watter