From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-17 10:39:10

Gathering the performance for different BTL's involve mostly point-to-
point operations. For such kind of communications one of the simplest/
complete benchmark is Netpipe (http://www.scl.ameslab.gov/netpipe/).

   george.

On Jan 17, 2006, at 7:48 AM, Leslie Watter wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Do anyone knows a benchmark that can be used to compare the efficiency
> of two BTL's (speed, latency, ...)?
>
> I've found this page with some benchmarks,
> http://www.mfn.unipmn.it/~mino/cluster/benchmarks/?
> source=LinuxHPC.org#communication
> but I prefer one that is known to work with openmpi.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> LEslie
> --
> Leslie H. Watter

"Half of what I say is meaningless; but I say it so that the other
half may reach you"
                                   Kahlil Gibran