From: Greg Watson (gwatson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-04 17:52:57

I just downloaded 1.0.2a2 and ran the following configure command on
a bproc machine:

./configure --enable-static --disable-shared --with-devel-headers

At the very end when the final substitutions are being done, I saw this:

config.status: creating test/util/Makefile
config.status: creating include/ompi_config.h
config.status: creating include/mpi.h
config.status: include/mpi.h is unchanged
config.status: linking ./opal/mca/timer/linux/timer_linux.h to opal/
mca/timer/base/base_impl.h
config.status: linking ./ompi/mca/btl/portals/
btl_portals_compat_utcp.c to ompi/mca/btl/portals/btl_portals_compat.c
config.status: executing pml-direct commands
cp: listing attributes of `ompi/mca/pml/pml_direct_call.h.template':
Numerical result out of range
config.status: creating ompi/mca/pml/pml_direct_call.h

No idea if it's a problem.

Greg