From: Leslie Watter (watter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-27 16:30:50

Hi people,

I'm trying to develop a new btl module using LLC protocol.
I've based the code on the TCP btl code and I'm experiencing some problems like:
------
mpirun noticed that job rank 1 with PID 1763 on node "servidor" exited
on signal 11.
1 process killed (possibly by Open MPI)
------

Is there a way that I can debug or know where the code are being killed?

I'm using BTL_OUTPUT to trace the execution, is there another way?

For initial tests I'm using 2 machines, localhost(or cliente) and
another machine called servidor.

Thanks

LEslie