From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-14 07:05:41

On Dec 13, 2005, at 1:45 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> PLPA should be available Real Soon Now.

We have released v0.9 of the Portable Linux Processor Affinity (PLPA
-- pronounced "pli-pa") project, a standalone library that hides all
the muckety-muck of processor affinity that we have been discussing
on this list for the past few weeks. This version does not pretend
to be a stable release yet -- although it's quite small and we've
done a bunch of testing with it, it's now time to open this project
up to the community for more wide-spread testing and real-world
feedback.

The PLPA has its own web pages and mailing lists -- let's move all
discussion over to those lists. See the PLPA home page for more
details:

        http://www.open-mpi.org/software/plpa/

--
{+} Jeff Squyres