From: Ralph H. Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-13 16:45:36

No problem with me - seems straightforward and resolves some confusion.

On the orted check for the fork pls, you will find that there is a
flag in the process info structure that indicates "I am a daemon".
You may just need to check that flag - gets set very early and so
should be available in time for this purpose.