From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-29 19:08:28

I found something strange in iof and/or orte. If we run an
application and it does not finish correctly (one of the processes
segfault) or it leaks some orted on the nodes all subsequent MPI runs
will not have any output. The output just disappear somehow ...

It start happening only today, or maybe I never notice it before. But
I get the same behavior on wotan (MAC OS X) and boba (intel 32 bits).
Any ideas ?

   george.

"Half of what I say is meaningless; but I say it so that the other
half may reach you"
                                   Kahlil Gibran