From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-10 23:26:41

On Oct 10, 2005, at 6:59 PM, Brooks Davis wrote:

> The configure output ends with:

> config.status: creating test/util/Makefile
> config.status: creating include/ompi_config.h
> config.status: creating include/mpi.h
> config.status: include/mpi.h is unchanged
> config.status: linking ./opal/mca/timer/base/timer_base_null.h to
> opal/mca/timer/base/base_impl.h
>
> I've attached gziped copies of the configure output and config.log.

Ok, this was a silly error on our part - a header file wasn't shipped
as part of the distribution tarball. I committed a patch to the
trunk to fix this bug and it should be in the 1.0 as soon as the 1.0
release manager gets a chance to review the commit (should be
tomorrow). If you want to try a nightly, they are available here:

   http://www.open-mpi.org/nightly/

Of course, the 1.0 nightly for tomorrow morning will not have the fix
just yet.

Hope this helps,

Brian

--