From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-08 07:29:37

Those watching SVN commits notice that I branched for v1.0 last night.
The URL for this branch is:

       anonymous: http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi/branches/v1.0
   authenticated: https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi/branches/v1.0

The usual procedures apply:
- only release managers are allowed to commit on the branch
- patches must be peer-reviewed and mailed to the release managers

Nightly snapshot tarballs are being made of both the trunk and the v1.0
branch; they are already available in the usual locations (see
http://svn.open-mpi.org/nightly/). To those doing nightly builds:
please add /nightly/v1.0/ to your list of locations where you download
from.

I bumped the VERSION in the 1.0 branch to "1.0rc1", and the VERSION on
the trunk to "1.1a1".

Let's wait a few days before committing everything that's pending on
the trunk to ensure that we have a good 1.0 branch.

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project