From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-07 17:38:36

Josh and I have just brought over the changes from a branch where we
were working to make orterun's --host option work properly. --host now
has clearly defined semantics and we think it follows the Law of Least
Astonishment -- see the FAQ for details on exactly how to use it:

We tested it in several environments (no scheduler, PBS, SLURM, BProc,
hostfile), and we think we caught all the corner cases, but would
appreciate if others could give it a whirl.

There's still some more cleanup with RDS/RAS/RMAPS to do after 1.0, but
I think we now have a working --host and that's the most important

{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project