From: Greg Watson (gwatson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-27 16:17:04

Yes!!! It worked:

I have the components installed in /home/gwatson/ompi_install/lib/
openmpi on the front end and in /tmp/ompi/openmpi on the nodes. The
two things I need to do are:

1. Set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /home/gwatson/ompi_install/lib:/tmp/ompi
so that it picks up the shared libraries on the front end and on the
nodes.

2. Use the following command to run my program 'x':

orterun --mca mca_component_path /home/gwatson/ompi_install/lib/
openmpi:/tmp/ompi/openmpi -np 2 ./x

Cheers,

Greg