From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-23 10:55:38

This will benefit to several components: BTL/PTL, PML, having a common
set of functions will be really useful. I just have a request. If we
specify something like "--mca btl self,mvapi" I think it can be useful
to get them in the specified order. For some components (like the BTL)
it doesn't make any difference as we will use their internal priorities
to order them.For others we can use the order as an indication of the
user kind priority.

  Thanks,
    george.