From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-23 10:35:14

On Sep 21, 2005, at 3:37 PM, David R. (Chip) Kent IV wrote:

> I managed to find a number of problems with the mpif.h when I tried it
> on
> a big application. It looks like a lot of key constants are not
> defined
> in this file. So far, MPI_SEEK_SET, MPI_MODE_CREATE, MPI_MODE_WRONLY
> have broken the build. I've added them to mpif.h as I find them so
> that
> I can get the build to go, but I assume there are many more values
> still
> missing.

(sorry I didn't reply earlier; was traveling with limited connectivity
when you sent this)

Yoinks. Looks like we forgot to add the MPI-2 IO constants into
mpif.h; thanks for finding this.

I'll go add them and take a swipe through the file to see if I can find
any others that we're missing. Did you find any others that are
missing?

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project