From: David R. (Chip) Kent IV (drkent_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-21 14:37:22

I managed to find a number of problems with the mpif.h when I tried it on
a big application. It looks like a lot of key constants are not defined
in this file. So far, MPI_SEEK_SET, MPI_MODE_CREATE, MPI_MODE_WRONLY
have broken the build. I've added them to mpif.h as I find them so that
I can get the build to go, but I assume there are many more values still
missing.

Chip

David R. "Chip" Kent IV

Parallel Tools Team
High Performance Computing Environments Group (CCN-8)
Los Alamos National Laboratory

(505)665-5021
drkent_at_[hidden]

This message is "Technical data or Software Publicly
Available" or "Correspondence".