From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-14 17:13:24

I committed some code that should fix the timer problems on SPARC
linux. Can you either svn up and try again (or, if you are using
nightly builds) try tomorrow's tarball and see if it works? The test
tests/util/opal_timer.c should give an indication as to whether
everything is working ok or not.

Thanks!

Brian