From: Ralph H. Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-01 20:40:22

Yo folks

I have now completed the first three of these items. I believe this
brings ORTE to a stage that is - at the least - very close to release
quality. There are a few memory leaks left (oob and iof subsystems),
but I'm not as familiar with those and have asked for help.

Barring any requests, I propose to hold off on the remaining items
and any other ORTE improvements until after the trunk (or at least,
the orte section) is branched for the release. Once that happens,
I'll start working on the items below. Also plan to work on enabling
multi-cell operations...!

Ralph