From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-01 07:18:26

On Sep 1, 2005, at 6:38 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> I see the issue in the source code, and I'll fix it
> (opal/mca/base/base.h, which is widely included throughout the tree,
> has declarations of some internal functions).

Fixed and committed. I tested both a regular and a VPATH build, but I
do not have a system that does not have ltdl.h installed (e.g., in
/usr/include ltdl.h). So if someone could test this to ensure that I
didn't miss anything, I'd appreciate it.

Also, FYI: mailman is being exceedingly slow today -- it's the 1st of
the month, and it's sending thousands and thousands of list membership
reminders, so list traffic might be a bit slow...

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project