From: David Daniel (ddd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-24 15:57:50

Interesting news...

Jim Barker installed Open MPI on one of our visualization teams'
InfiniBand clusters. They successfully built ParaView and ran it to
drive visualization on 3x3 "power wall" tiled display. ParaView has
a history of breaking MPI's so I'm very happy that this went so
smoothly.

David

--
David Daniel <ddd_at_[hidden]>                            +1-505-667-0883
Advanced Computing Laboratory, LANL, MS-B287, Los Alamos NM 87545, USA