From: Troy Benjegerdes (hozer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-24 12:24:13

Is someone in the process of moving around the ptl/sm code? My build of
SVN revision 7005 fails there.

Otherwise, any tips on testing the OpenIB BTL? with any luck, I'll have
results for OpenMPI and mviapich later today..

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer_at_[hidden]
Somone asked me why I work on this free (
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:
"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz