From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-19 11:53:38

Hey all -

A lightly tested, but apparently working, version of the tm pls is in
svn. You'll need to re-autogen and configure to build it (you do not
have to re-autogen/configure if you don't want to build it). specify
--with-tm=PATH where path is where the tm stuff is installed. Note
that for some reason I don't understand and need to ask Jeff about,
rmaps won't let you oversubscribe the nodes beyond your reservation
(so if you have 1 cpu on each of 2 nodes, a single job can be at most
2 processes).

Have not done any scalability testing yet, as we don't have any
decent sized PBS clusters with queue wait times under 3 days.

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett
   Open MPI developer