From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-18 10:14:02

I don't know why but make -k didn't work for me. It complain that
some file are missing, it show me the list of files but that's all
(it does not create them). So the quickest way I found around this
problem is to use the output of "make -k" to know which files it look
for and then create them by hand.

For those still having the problem I have a quick solution:

cd ompi/mca/ptl/sm
touch .deps/librecompile_la-ptl_sm_send_alternate.Plo .deps/
ptl_sm.Plo .deps/ptl_sm_component.Plo .deps/ptl_sm_frag.Plo .deps/
ptl_sm_recvfrag.Plo .deps/ptl_sm_send.Plo .deps/
ptl_sm_sendfrag.Plo .deps/ptl_sm_sendreq.Plo

   george.