From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-18 09:40:25

Did everyone catch Brian's e-mail?

Because of a change I made last night to how the sm ptl builds
(sorry, it was necessary -- there was a corner case that we didn't
handle) and Automake not being "smart enough," you'll need to do the
following after you update to the latest trunk:

     cd ompi/mca/ptl/sm
     rm .deps/*
     make -k
     <do whatever you normally do to build OMPI>

Re-running autogen.sh/configure will *not* fix this problem (although
I think there were other commits last night that will require you to
re-run autogen.sh/configure).

Of course, if you get a brand new checkout, this problem will not occur.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :-(

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project