From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-17 10:20:05

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project

Pallas was absorbed by Intel. So the latest version is not PMB 2.2,
it's the IMB 2.3 (Intel MPI Benchmark, which you can download from
http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/cluster/mpi/
219848.htm).

IMB 2.3 still does these 0 byte reduces, so I'll mail them about it.

But there are bugs in PMB 2.2 that cause a no-op 0-byte Reduce_scatter
to invoke a seg fault in the PMB code base. These bugs are fixed in
IMB 2.3.

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} jsquyres_at_[hidden]