From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-12 16:15:03

That's a neat one. mpicc shouldn't care about any of this stuff --
it's a trivial C++ program that invokes none of the MCA framework
stuff, etc.

I'll try to replicate.

Just out of curiosity -- do other C++ applications work nicely in 32
bit on that machine? (particularly ones that use std::vector and
std::string)

{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project
{+} http://www.open-mpi.org/