From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-12 09:45:47

On Aug 12, 2005, at 9:36 AM, Galen Shipman wrote:

> Current build warnings:
>
> mca_base_parse_paramfile_lex.c:1664: warning: 'yy_flex_realloc' defined
> but not used

This one is pretty much impossible to fix (it's in a file generated by
lex, and isn't easy to deal with.

> qsort.c:163: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

This one is pretty difficult to get rid of without doing really dumb
things. But that code really shouldn't be built on platforms where the
native qsort works. I'll fix this today.

> show_help_lex.c:1606: warning: 'yy_flex_realloc' defined but not used

Same as the other lex.

> rmgr_proxy.c:237: warning: ISO C forbids conversion of object pointer
> to function pointer type
> rmgr_proxy.c:356: warning: ISO C forbids conversion of function pointer
> to object pointer type
> rmgr_urm.c:184: warning: ISO C forbids conversion of object pointer to
> function pointer type
> rmgr_urm.c:309: warning: ISO C forbids conversion of function pointer
> to object pointer type
> comm_cid.c:167: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned

This could have been due to my MAX_CID changes - I'll have a look and
make it right.

> fake_stack.c:46: warning: no previous prototype for
> 'ompi_convertor_create_stack_with_pos_general'

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett
   Open MPI developer