From: Timothy B. Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-09 11:22:34

Gleb,

We just talked about this problem and we decided that we needed to support
overlapping registrations. Our idea is to add another funtion to the mpool
that would return a list of registrations that correspond to a base
address.

If you have anyother ideas of how to do it please let us know.

Thanks,

Tim Prins