From: Sridhar Chirravuri (sridhar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-09 08:58:11

Thanks Brian.

One thing is - If we want to use 3rd generation p2p communication, we
can either export OMPI_MCA_pml=ob1 or we can add "pml=ob1" in the file
openmpi-mca-params.conf.

I have done both and ran Pallas bench mark. Is anyone got a chance to
run Pallas with the recent code drop? I am using r6760M code drop.

Pallas can be run with in the node which has got 2 processors.

-Sridhar