From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-27 07:03:38

Followup on this --

If you do "svn up" and get an error message like this:

svn: Failed to add directory 'ompi/mca/btl/openib': object of the same
name already exists

Then just do this:

rm -rf ompi/mca/btl/openib ompi/mca/mpool/openib
svn up

This is a left over version of the openib directory from a prior
checkout (before the directories were closed). So just removing them
and running "svn up" is a safe action (no need to wipe out your entire
checkout and get a new one!).

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project