From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-24 13:19:43

On Jul 23, 2005, at 7:11 PM, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

> I just talked to Scott Feldman from OrionMultisystems at Ottawa Linux
> symposium, and I thought it would be good to add him as a
> collaborator..
> He's got kernel code that does message passing directly on ethernet,
> and
> so far has been working with MPICH.
>
> Should I just have him email this list?

Sure, we can do that. We invited in the major IB vendors last week
(although our teleconf with Voltaire isn't until 2 Aug -- we can't do
it next week because of our working meeting). We could probably have a
teleconference with Orion at about the same time -- I actually talked
to these guys back at SC, too.

What kind of performance is he seeing? Is this p2p stuff, or
collectives, or both?

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project