From: Troy Benjegerdes (hozer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-23 18:17:29

Are there any issues with adding another remote site? Ricky Kendall has a
grad student here at Ames Lab that might be quite interested in this..

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 08:59:35AM -0400, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Did we ever set a day/time for the collectives meeting at LANL next
> week? (we may have and I've forgotten...?)
>
> I ask because those of us involved in that meeting will need to reserve
> time on the Access Grid and coordinate with the remote sites for
> participation.
>
> AFAIK, we have 2 remote sites, right?
>
> - UTK, for Graham Fagg (and others?)
> - ?? for Torsten (Torsten: you mentioned where before, but I don't
> recall the name of the site)
>
> Are there others?
>
> --
> {+} Jeff Squyres
> {+} The Open MPI Project
> {+} http://www.open-mpi.org/

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer_at_[hidden]
Somone asked me why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:
"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz