From: Troy Benjegerdes (hozer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-23 18:11:30

I just talked to Scott Feldman from OrionMultisystems at Ottawa Linux
symposium, and I thought it would be good to add him as a collaborator..
He's got kernel code that does message passing directly on ethernet, and
so far has been working with MPICH.

Should I just have him email this list?

Personally, I think we should trade.. he shows us the kernel code, and
we show him OMPI ;)

Troy Benjegerdes                'da hozer'                hozer_at_[hidden]
Somone asked me why I work on this free (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/)
software stuff and not get a real job. Charles Shultz had the best answer:
"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's why
I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Shultz